Bacon Tomato Pasta Salad is an easy dinner for two. All the flavors of a BLT in one bowl.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 very large beefsteak tomato, diced
- handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon strips over medium-low heat until firm and chewy—they will crisp as they cool. Drain the grease from...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments