Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin has a spicy cream cheese filling. Topped with bacon, you won't be able to resist.
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 1/4 pounds to 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the bacon over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes. The bacon should be mostly cooked, but not quite crispy. Transfer bacon to paper...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments