This lovely souffle-style breakfast casserole is filled with spinach, bacon, mushrooms, red bell peppers, smoked gouda cheese, milk and eggs. It's great for a holiday breakfast.
- 6 slices Wright’s thick-cut hickory smoked bacon
- 10 slices French bread (cut in 1-inch thickness)
- butter (to spread on the French bread)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- sliced mushrooms
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (or more to taste)
- 2 cups Dutch Garden Gouda cheese (shredded)
- Fry bacon in skillet until done. Remove to paper towels to drain. When bacon is cool, break into small pieces; set aside. Meanwhile,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen