This fabulous potato salad includes bacon! It has sensational flavor and texture. Bacon Potato Salad is terrific for potlucks, backyard barbecues and summer holidays like Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day.
- 8 large potatoes (peeled and diced (I used red potatoes which I didn’t peel) )
- 6 large eggs (hard-boiled and chopped)
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup sweet pickles (chopped finely)
- 5 green onions (diced (I used four))
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper ((I used a scant teaspoon))
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups miracle whip
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 6 slices bacon (fried crisp and crumbled)
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle juice
- Boil the potatoes until tender; about 5-7 minutes. Drain and run cold water over the potatoes. Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen