This bacon peanut butter banana bread is an awesome snack! We love the sweet-salty combo of flavors.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, or canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments