Savory and delicious cornbread recipe using gruyere cheese, bacon, and jalapeno peppers. These are baked in corn stick pans.
- 1 1/2 cups corn meal (not corn meal mix)
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour (like [url href="http://www.bobsredmill.com/" target="_blank" title="bobs red mill"]Bob’s Red Mill[/url] all-purpose gluten free flour)
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain Chobani Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup finely grated gruyere cheese
- 6 slices bacon (crisp cooked)
- 1 large jalapeno pepper (seeded)
- Stir together corn meal, gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add milk, Greek yogurt, oil and honey and combine. Add...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen