Bacon Egg and Cheese Egg Rolls are a quick and easy breakfast you can enjoy any day of the week. The gravy is amazing!
- 5 eggs, soft scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheese, like colby jack
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, reserve bacon drippings for gravy
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Mix together the scrambled eggs, cheese and crumbled bacon in a bowl. Spoon filling into center of egg roll wrappers. Wet edges of each...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic