These fabulous biscuits are filled with bacon, cheddar cheese and chives and are some of the best biscuits we've ever eaten! These are great for breakfast or dinner.
- 4 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour url href="http://www.goldmedalflour.com/" target="_blank" title="gold medal flour"]Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 9 slices Applewood smoked bacon (cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp. melted Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut coconut oil into mixture with a pastry blender until worked through the dough. Add cheese,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen