Avocado Reuben Bites make any get together more memorable, whether you are celebrating some special or it’s just a random Saturday! Layers of corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut are enhanced by creamy avocado, then piled high on waffle fries and topped off with traditional Thousand Island dressing. It’s the simplest way to make the classic Reuben bite sized (and even more delish!).
- 1 bag frozen waffle fries
- 1 pound corned beef, cooked and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced thin
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2/3 cup thousand island dressing
- fresh chopped parsley
- Cook waffle fries until crispy, according the instructions on the packaging. When the fries have been cooked, while leaving them on the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic