Avocado Pulled Pork Flatbread with Grilled Tomatillo Salsa is here to put the spice back into your pizza-lovin’ life. Tequila lime pulled pork is combined with a quick and easy tomatillo salsa, then topped with red onion, cheese, pico de gallo, and creamy avocado. It’s a surefire win for dinnertime!
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 2 1/2 cups <a href="https://www.cakenknife.com/tequila-lime-pulled-pork-tacos/">tequila lime pulled pork</a>
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 cup <a href="/recipes/pico-de-gallo-recipe/">pico de gallo</a>
- 1/3 pound tomatillo, husked and rinsed
- 1 small jalapeño, halved and seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- juice from half a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Once the grill is hot, add tomatillos and jalapeño. Cook until charred, about 10 minutes....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments