Avocado Cookies are healthy, vegan, and gluten free. You'll be amazed at the flavor.
- 1 cup brown rice flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/3 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup avocado, mashed, no chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed, mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, or roughly chopped dark chocolate
- Combine brown rice flour, garbanzo bean (chickpea) flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together to evenly...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic