Avocado cheesecake truffles are decadent and sweet, but good for you too. Avocado, mint, and dark chocolate are so great!
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup avocado, mashed (115 g)
- 1/3 cup organic raw cane sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped dark chocolate
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, good quality
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, avocado and sugar just until combined....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic