Avocado Chaach is a yogurt based traditional Indian drink consumed in summers. Chaach has health benefits like digestion and hydration. I have adapted this recipe into a more healthier version with Avocado. It is a perfect morning or post workout drink with no sugar ingredients.
- 1/2 Avocado (use full if it is a small size or you ant thicker consistency)
- 250 grams Yogurt (regular or greek)
- 1/2 lemon (or more, as per your taste)
- 1/2 Green chilli (optional)
- 1/2 tea spoon salt (as per your taste)
- 1 tea spoon Cumin powder
- 300-400 mili litre water
- coriander leaves (fine chopped)
- In a smoothie blender, add avocado, yogurt, lemon, green chili, salt, cumin powder. Fine blend these ingredients. Now add water and blend...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard