Our favorite BBQ appetizer - jalapenos stuffed with cheese and sausage, wrapped in bacon, dusted with BBQ rub, and smoked till browned. Incredible!
- 24 fresh Jalapenos (smaller is better)
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (regular, not low fat)
- 1 package Lit’l Smokie Sausages
- 12-24 oz bacon (avoid thick cut bacon)
- 2-3 Tbsp Tom's BBQ Rub (recipe below)
- Half jalapenos horizontally with a sharp knife and remove seeds and veins (or "placenta") with a melon baller. Most people think that the...
- Get the full instructions at Homes In Pine Mountain Lake