Asparagus Tart with Bacon combines the sweetness of asparagus with salty bacon. Eat fresh out of the oven.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed and rolled out to an 11x17 rectangle
- 1 pound asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces crumbled cooked bacon, about 4 strips
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. On a lightly floured surface roll out the puff...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic