In a hurry? Redefine your definition of “fast food” with this flavorful, veggie-loaded ricotta cheese flat bread pizza.
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese (part-skim)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (shredded and divided)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 3 asparagus stalks (chopped)
- 6 Spinach leaves
- 1 slice Naan bread
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. On a baking tray or pizza pan, layout your Naan bread. Mix in 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese with ricotta...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.