Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps is a great summer meal that can be made ahead of time. All delicious, little stress!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy ginger dressing, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon asian chili sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 18 small lettuce leaves
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium. Add ground turkey and cook for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Add peppers, water...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic