If you are craving for something fresh and sweet but don't want to spend much time in your kitchen, I believe that you are in the right place with this tasty, delicious, and refreshing dessert. Asian Mixed Fruit Dessert (Chè Thái) is a perfect combination of some different kinds of fruits mostly in cans. You will find out how quick, easy, fresh, and delicious the dessert is if you make and have it. Typically, whipping cream or coconut milk is added to get a creammy and tasty dessert.
- 1 can Jackfruit in syrup ((20 oz or 565g))
- 1 can Lychee in syrup ((20 oz or 565g))
- 1 can Longans in syrup ((20 oz or 565g))
- 1 can Toddy Palm in syrup ((20 oz or 565g))
- 1 can Green Al-Yu Jelly ((19 oz or 540g))
- 1 can water chestnut ((4 oz or 567g))
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 2 cup whipping cream ((or coconut milk))
- red food coloring ((a few drops))
- Cut water chestnuts into small cubes like the size of pomegranate seeds. Place them into a bowl. Add few drops of red food coloring. Mix...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes