Arabian nights oatmeal is a healthy overnight jar with a swirl of Arabic and Indian flavors. It packs the oats with great vitamins from green apple and carrot. The saffron and spices supplement the jar with several medicinal benefits and the pine nuts kick you with energy early morning. The best part about this jar is that it is naturally sweetened by dates and does not contain any sugar or sugar substitutes.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 - 2.5 cups almond milk
- 2-3 dates (chopped)
- 1 green apple (fine chopped)
- 1/2 - 1 carrot (grated)
- 1/4 - 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon powder
- 1 whole star aniseed
- 7-8 strands Saffron
- 4-5 table spoon regular milk
- pine nuts (roasted)
- honey (optional (as per your taste))
- 1 or 2 pinch salt ((as per your taste))
- In a small bowl, add 4-5 table spoons of milk and soak the saffron strands in it for 15 mins or longer. Preferably use regular milk, as...
- Get the full instructions at Honey Buzzard