Apricot White Chocolate Cookies include white chocolate chips, dried apricots and almonds for spectacular flavor & texture. Perfect for holiday baking.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) )
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract ((no imitation vanilla flavoring))
- 4 1/4 to 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups chopped dried apricots
- 2 cups white chocolate chips ((not vanilla chips or premiere white baking chips))
- 1 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Chop apricots. Place in a bowl of hot water for about 10 minutes to plump and reconstitute apricots. Drain...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen