Savory sweet Apple Wrapped Salmon is a great dinner for two. Let's stay in for this week's date night, shall we?
- 1 medium fuji apple
- 2 salmon filets, 4 ounces, wild
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 medium head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray an 8”x8” dish with cooking spray. Use a mandolin to make thin apple slices. Stop before getting to the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments