This apple strudel recipe is easy to make and guaranteed to satisfy all lovers of both breads and sweets.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed as per package instructions
- 2 cups apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten, with 1 teaspoon water
- 1-3 teaspoons turbinado sugar, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, toss apples with granulated sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest and flour. Set aside. In a small bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic