Apple Rose Tart will be the most lovely addition to your dessert holiday table. Everyone will adore this!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 large apples, of your choice, i used granny smith but any will work
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 2 cups warm water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a food processor, blend together flour, sugar, and butter until it becomes soft crumbs. Gently press into tart...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments