This heavenly breakfast uses gluten free cinnamon raisin bread, a custard sauce made with maple syrup and cream, cream cheese and apple pie filling. Delightful for a holiday breakfast.
- 2 loaves Canon Bakehouse gluten free cinnamon raisin bread (cubed (remove crust))
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened, cubed)
- 20 oz. can apple pie filling
- 8 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups half-and-half (or cream)
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted (I used 3 tbsp.))
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- raisins (if desired)
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with coconut oil cooking spray. Arrange 1/2 of the cubed raisin bread in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen