Apple Pie for Two can be shared with your sweetie. Don't forget to top it with vanilla ice cream!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter, cold and cut into chunks
- 2-3 tablespoons ice water
- 2 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, or instant clear gel
- 1 egg, beaten
- sugar, for topping (optional)
- In a food processor pulse together flour, salt, and granulated sugar. Pulse in butter, creating both large and small crumbs (the small...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic