Delicious home-baked bread for the breadmaker. This one is reminiscent of Apple Pie as it uses diced apples, cinnamon, brown sugar and apple juice concentrate in the ingredients.
- 1 cup Borden buttermilk
- 1/4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup peeled (chopped Gala apples)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED King Arthur bread flour
- 4 teaspoons Hodgson Mills vital wheat gluten
- 2 teaspoons Red Star dry bread machine yeast
- Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order listed above. Select Sweet setting or basic setting and start machine. Allow...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen