apple pie and custard bath bomb recipe Apple Pie and Custard Fizzing Bath Bomb. Due to popular demand! Scented with Shea Butter and Apple essential oils. Drop one of these treats into your full bath water. Watch them bubble and fizz in in your bath. May or may not contain the following: gel colorant, shea butter, sodium bicarbonate, jojoba oil, citric acid, vegetable glycerin, witch hazel, apple essential oil, essential oil.
- 1 cup citric acid
- 10 drops apple essential oil ( Use desired amount.)
- 3/4 cup vegetable glycerin ( Use when essential oil, colorant gel, or desired carrier oil does not meet the appropriate consistency for a uniform bath bomb.)
- 1 Use as desired gel colorant (optional)
- 1 Use as desired fragrance (optional)
- 2-3 squirts alcohol spray ( Helps form bath bomb)
- 1/4 cup Shea Butter
- Grind citric acid with mortar and pestle. If you don’t have it, a bowl will work by pressing a spoon against it, an old coffee grinder...
- Get the full instructions at My Skincare Recipes