Apple Nachos for Two are crisp apple slices topped with melted chocolate, toasted nuts, shredded coconut, and anything else your taste buds desire. Perfect as a late night dessert or fun after school treat.
- 1 apple, (pink lady or granny smith)
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom position and preheat your toaster oven to 300 degrees F. Place the chocolate chips in a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic