Apple Ginger Orange Marmalade combines fabulous flavors to elevate anything you slather it on. From English muffins to crackers and cheese, it's the perfect accompaniment.
- 4 oranges
- 3 large granny smith apples, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 1/2 ounces candied ginger, chopped
- 3 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- Cut off the tops and bottoms of the oranges, and then cut each orange into quarters. Using a sharp knife, cut the fruit from the rind and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments