This scrumptious cole slaw recipe is amped up in taste by the addition of apples, celery, almonds, craisins and carrots. It's great for summer picnics and for holiday menus. Gluten free.
- 1 small cabbage (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups matchsticks carrots
- 2 large Gala apples (sliced into matchsticks)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 rib celery (diced)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- lemon juice
- Place cabbage, carrots, green onions, celery, almonds and cranberries in a large salad bowl. Toss apples with lemon juice to prevent...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen