Apple Cinnamon Smoothie brings the flavors of Fall into a smoothie. Apples, cinnamon, maple syrup, and rolled oats--what could be better?
- 2 apples, red, cored and roughly chopped (such as fuji)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 12 ounces coconut milk, or almond milk
- 2 tbs plain greek yogurts
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place apples, water and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until apples are soft. Allow apples to cool...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments