Our new recipe for Apple Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake was so scrumptious, I decided it needed apples in the icing too so I created this Apple Cream Cheese Icing to top it off!
- 2 8 ct. pkgs. Cinnamon Rolls (The biscuit type work best)
- 2 containers Icing (from the cinnamon rolls)
- 1 large Apple Chopped (I use Pink Lady)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans (divided)
- 1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Confectioners Sugar
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese (Softened)
- Peel, core and chop the apple then divide in half. Place the butter, half the apples and half the pecans into a skillet. Cook on medium...
- Get the full instructions at Intelligent Domestications