Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are a quick and easy make ahead breakfast the whole family will enjoy! It’s perfect for the first days of fall, when it’s still warm out but you’re craving those autumn flavors already.
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup, or honey
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 small apple, finely shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped walnuts, optional
- Place all ingredients into a bowl or jar and stir well. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight. Serve cold with extra sliced apple and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments