These apple cinnamon muffins are low in sugar and are made with no oil or butter. Filled with oats and apples they're hearty, delicious muffins that are healthy enough for breakfast. They also freeze well for easy grab and go snacks!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 medium apples, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non stick cooking spray or line with paper liners and set aside. In a large...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic