Delicious, wholesome breadmaker bread using applesauce, apple juice, cinnamon, honey, granola cereal and both bread and whole wheat flours. Quick and easy.
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour (NOT all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast
- 4 tsp. vital wheat gluten
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Layer ingredients in breadmaker canister in order given. Place on whole wheat setting – approximately 4 hours cooking time. Allow bread...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen