Apple Cider Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Apples captures everything about autumn you love. The apples and pork are a heavenly...
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and diced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, lemon thyme if available
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1-pounds pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1/2 large vidalia sweet onion, peeled and thinly sliced, yellow onion may be substituted
- 1 large apple, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- Add the apple cider, vegetable oil, mustard, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper into a gallon zippered plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic