Delicious cake that can be served for breakfast, special occasion breakfasts or brunches, or dessert. Filled with apples, cinnamon and walnuts and glazed with a brown sugar glaze that hardens as it sets.
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 cups Fuji apples (peeled and diced)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Beat together oil, granulated sugar, eggs, 2 [u]tsp[/u]. vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir in flour, apples, and nuts. Pour...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen