Anpan is a popular Japanese treat filled with red bean paste. A great snack that can go anywhere!
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 3/4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 extra large egg
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, diced
- 8 tablespoons an filling, sweetened red bean paste
- Combine the yeast, milk and sugar in a small bowl or jug and cover and set aside for 10 minutes or until frothy, then stir in the egg....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic