This delicious chocolate chip cookie uses [url href="http://www.tootsie.com/recipes/andes-baking-chips" target="_blank" title="andes baking chips"]Andes[/url] creme de menthe baking chips for a lovely chocolaty-minty flavor.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. McCormick’s real vanilla extract (no imitation vanilla flavoring)
- 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 bags Andes Crème de Menthe baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen