If you don't fear the anchovies, then this delicious chicken thigh dish with garlic breadcrumbs might because your new favorite. And I promise I wouldn't steer you wrong. The anchovies aren't even the strangest part, it also involves grilling a breaded piece of chicken. Take the plunge, you won't regret it.
- 1 1/2 thighs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 anchovies, drained and chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 6 cups garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green string beans, ends trimmed
- In a food processor, combine 2 of the anchovy fillets with the bread crumbs, garlic, parsley and 1/4 cup of the olive oil; process until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic