Amish Chicken and Noodles are absolutely amazing. This comfort food recipe uses only 6 ingredients and takes about 30 minutes to make. It's perfect for weeknight dinners when you're trying to get dinner ready in a jiffy.
- 2 32-oz. ctns. chicken broth
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ((1 stick))
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. Tony's Creole Seasoning
- 2 large cans white meat chicken ((or about 2-3 cups cooked chicken meat) )
- 16 oz. bag Amish wide noodles ((I used Essenhaus noodles))
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, bring chicken broth to a boil over medium heat. Add noodles and cook until al dente. Then add butter,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen