Fabulous salad that's filled with pineapple, mandarin orange segments, coconut, pecans, maraschino cherries and[url href="http://www.kraftrecipes.com/Products/productmain.aspx" target="_blank" title="kraft marshmallows"] fruit-flavored marshmallows [/url]in a delicious dressing. Great as a holiday side dish.
- frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/2 cup[url href="http://www.chobani.com/" target="_blank" title="chobani greek yogurt"] Chobani plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges (drained and patted dry)
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits or crushed pineapple (drained and patted dry)
- maraschino cherries, rinsed, drained and patted dry (divided use)
- 1/2 cup Fisher chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Jet-Puffed Miniature Fruit-Flavored Marshmallows
- additional coconut (pecans and maraschino cherries for garnish)
- In a large bowl, stir together the whipped topping and yogurt. Add coconut, oranges, pineapple, pecans marshmallows and 1 cup maraschino...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen