This spectacular ice cream dessert tastes like eating Almond Joy Bars but in ice cream form! It's filled with chocolate chip ice cream, coconut and almonds. Then the ice cream is poured into a chocolate crust. Garnish with chocolate sauce and maraschino cherries, if desired. This incredibly easy 4-ingredient recipe is perfect for Easter, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day or special occasions.
- 2 chocolate pie crusts
- 1/2 gallon chocolate chip ice cream (softened (I used Blue Bell))
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 cup coconut
- chocolate sauce (for garnish, if desired)
- marashino cherries (for garnish, if desired)
- Mix ice cream, almonds and coconut together. Divide between both pie shells and freeze. Can garnish with a sauce or maraschino cherries,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen