If your hands get red, chapped and rough, especially in the winter, you’ll soon find this is your favorite among the available homemade beauty recipes. It’s hard to find an easier, more affordable hand treatment. Like many homemade beauty recipes, this one has a more expensive option; you can use kid gloves, which are much more comfortable to sleep in and easier to deal with than latex gloves. You should not use cotton gloves; many homemade recipes may recommend cotton gloves, but they will absorb most of the treatment and should not be used.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp. comfrey root (powdered )
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 raw egg (part of 1 egg)
- 1 tsp. tincture of benzoin
- This is one of the easiest to mix of all homemade recipes. Mix together the comfrey root, parsley and almond meal and put in an airtight...
- Get the full instructions at My Skincare Recipes