how to make coconut free almond chutney?
- 1 cup almonds
- 3-4 cups drinking water
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger root (chopped)
- 4-5 green chill (vary according to your spice level)
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon juice (use as per taste)
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Urad Dal (black gram dal)
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1-2 dry red chillies
- 1 pinch hing/ kayam/ asafeoteida
- Soak the almonds in water for about 3 hours till they are nice and plump Drain the excess water from the almonds and keep aside. Peel the...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.