This may be the best chocolate chip recipe you'll ever try. It revolves around toffee and almonds.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup heath toffee bits
- 3/4 cup honey roasted almonds, sliced
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line baking sheets with parchment paper. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic