Recipe for making Alkaline Elderberry Syrup (Potent Cold + Flu Remedy). It's easy to make. Mother tested and kid approved. A simple elderberry syrup recipe made with dried elderberries, agave and spices for an immune boosting and delicious syrup.
- 2/3 cup dried elderberries Or about 3 ounces.
- 3 1/2 cups Spring Water
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried ginger root
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp whole cloves or clove powder
- 1 cup raw blue agave or date syrup
- Add water, elderberries, ginger, and cloves to medium saucepan. Bring to boil, cover and reduce to a simmer about 45 mins to 1 hr until...
- Get the full instructions at P.H.A.T Girlz Thrive