A delicious recipe for this Thai inspired chicken and broccoli dish with Sambal Oelek for spice!
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Oelek (Thai chili paste)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 large onion (diced)
- 2 Tablespoons garlic (pressed or chopped fine)
- sesame oil (for pot)
- 2 large chicken breasts (cut in half or strips)
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a bowl. Whisk and set aside. Turn Instant Pot on to sauté and add a Tablespoon or two of sesame oil....
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags