This Air Fryer Falafel is stupid easy to make. It's full of spice and flavor, and so dang good!
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 14 ounce can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, lightly packed (thin stems okay)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour, *
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Place the cumin, coriander and cardamom in a dry skillet set on medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the spices lightly brown...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic