Reinvent the traditional chicken roast with refreshing Asian flavors! The mix of cumin, ginger, and cinnamon would throw punches if it weren’t for the soothing yogurt. Together, they perfectly complement each other into a roast that will leave everyone at your table hungry for some more!
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 cup yogurt (preferably low-fat)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper (freshly grounded)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp ginger (powder)
- 1 tsp cumin (powder)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (powder)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Wash the lemon and give it a good rub on a hard surface, like the kitchen counter, to break the cells and make it release its juices...
- Get the full instructions at Air fryer reviews